Sunday, December 16, 2007

YosemiteRide 2004

Check out the sexy line! This was the line up of bikes on our third annual street bike ride. In 2002 we started a tradition of going on a multi day ride with nothing more than we can strap to the back of the bike. Year one took us to Yellowstone National Park. Year two found us at the Grand Canyon. I fear that I may have lost any pictures for those two trips with my last computer. This line includes Aaron's Honda Shadow, Dan's Yamaha Warrior, Ryan's Buell White Lightning and my Yamaha V-Max.



This was the third year. My brother in law Dan rode his recently purchased Yamaha Warrior as far as Winnemuca where he joined up with my brother in law Ryan and our close friend Aaron. From there they rode on to Reno where I met them. We went on to my house for the night and enjoyed watching Christi perform (pregnant with Calvin) in a play in old town Sacramento. She was great. One of our primary destinations on this trip included Yosemite.




On this trip Dan seemed to think that
pretty much everything was better done with one leg up.


Dan may be big and tough but he has a softer side to him.
These are three of my very best friends. I'd do anything for them and trust them with everything thats important to me.No one is above law Dan!




After riding through Yosemite we found ourselves in the dark and freezing as we tried to find a place to camp. Finally we settled on this spot. Kind of a typical looking camp site for us. We seem to have difficulty setting up camp before dark so we end up with this sort of thing.


We always try to find and explore old abandoned buildings on our rides. This was on the way to Tahoe from Yosemite.

Aaron seems to like these poses. He's so cute!


Dan


Ryan


The boys overlooking Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe


Our trips last stop was Virginia City, Nevada. This was a very old famous cemetery on the outskirts of town.

No comments: