Sunday, May 11, 2008

Big Basin Again







Last weekend, the weekend of May 3rd we went camping in Big Basin.
It was last August we found ourselves camping in this very same park. It is just so beautiful. We will probably do it annually. The kids love it and its the kind of camping I remember doing growing up. Very cool. Those trees are spectacular. It brings me closer to my Creator. Similar to the way Moab makes me feel. Just Good.
We did a terrible job with pictures this time though.

On Saturday we took a few hours to drop in at Marc's brewery where a few car clubs got together for a little show. I quickly found my favorite ride!


Saturday night Gramma came to share dinner and bed time. The boys always enjoy time with her.

3 comments:

Moore Family said...

That red car is almost as magnificent as the redwoods. What a great family tradition camping there.

The Bastian's said...

Wow, what a weekend. Its stuff like this that those boys will always remember. Good Times! Nice looking Charger by the way, a 68 I think. There's room for a family of four in that beast! Great post!

Bastian Duo said...

Love the car....just the right color too. You are such good parents, going camping when I was young are the best memories as a child that I have.