Sunday, June 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIK!!!

My Dear Friend Rik Chuntz is a year younger. Kind of .
Rik is one of the best friends I have ever had and I am so thankful he is and has been a part of my life. Through him I have met many of the other friends I hold dear. In fact through the lines of Rik, I met my wife Christi.

Lake Tahoe, Fall 1998

San Filipe, Mexico Thanksgiving 1994 (the first trip)

Near Gemini Bridges, Ryan and Rik. 1997?

Backgammon Tournament on Lake Shasta, Rik almost took down the great AL ROBINSON
Summer 1998


We met and served together on our missions in Quebec Canada.



This was taken at our wedding reception, October 16, 1999

Rik joined in for more than one trip to Lake Shasta with the Macy family.

I love you bro.

6 comments:

The Bastian's said...

Rik. As quirky as they come and a heart as big as gold. We wouldn't be quite who we are without him. Cheers to friends!

Moore Family said...

Great photos...especially love the mission ones--took us a moment to realize they were of you. We are happy that Rik, aka Orlando Bloom introduced you and Christi!

Bastian Duo said...

Wow! I can't believe how much both of you have changed.

Lisa Lu said...

I remember him. Is he married or what? Hope your summer is happenin! We are moving soon - so our adventurous summer is about to begin! Go CMM!

Anonymous said...

Rik, you are such a great man, outside and in. I sure hope you are happy.

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, great music! Whoever made this website, super awesome music. Love it.

Shelly S.