Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE!!


Happy Birthday!
All encompassing Katherine, this is the only picture I could find of you! I thought of you and I and our placement in the family and how in general we really don't have a lot of pictures together!

This will have to change, no doubt. My sweet, sweet sister, I have so many things I want to say to you! When I was very little, in my mind you were the perfection of beauty! I remember when you came home from the Dairy pageant wearing that crown, I thought, I have the prettiest sister in the world! You still are that symbol of beauty in our family that everyone compares themselves to! But this beauty you possess is not only an outside figure, it's an inward nature that is manifested outwardly.
As a sister, your encouragement, thoughtfulness and generosity speaks volumes and reassures how much love you have for each one of us.
As a wife, you have proven that relationships built on love, trust and understanding can withstand the tests of time. No matter where you live!
As a mother, your greatness has shown through in so many capacities; your service, unconditional love and celebrating your children's lives reinforces that you value what is most important. Our greatest challenge is our greatest reward!
I love you and hope that you had a fantastic birthday! My thoughts were with you this day!

PS J-P says Happy Birthday Too!

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

You are kindhearted Christi--thanks for all the generous words. In fact, I think they are an echo of you my dear.

It is sad that the only photo of us together is at Dad's funeral. I regret big time that I wasn't at your wedding. I think I had just had Natalie. Now I have to go back and see if there are photos of us in TX -Ryan's graduation or Dan's football games or our YW activities or your prom where I ruined your hair (sorry) or where I sewed you into your dress. I know I have photos of you holding Trevor as a baby and the siblings birthday's on Midcrest, thanksgiving and Christmas and when we all went to the TX state fair, downtown Dallas and zoo but I took those photos of you guys and am not in them with you. At least I'm in photos of you at your baby shower at Sarah's place, Dan & Sarah's wedding and a few occasions at mom's old place on Blackcat when we were visiting from Guam (I will send them to you). We will have to rememdy this malady when I get there and at Ilene's wedding.

Anyway I love you sis!