Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

After opening gifts, we drove to Palo Alto for Christmas dinner to spend the rest of the day with J-P's family.

All the cousins together. Oliver is not happy as the portrayed face reveals. Mable apparently has established the pecking order and Oliver falls below her unfortunately. She took his cars away.

Oliver is potty trained, however not when it comes to his car seat. He peed his pants over the two hour car ride, hence the missing lower half. Fortunately for Oliver, he can get away with the no pants with socks and shoes look. For me, this picture is one of my finest!

Kid table, NO ADULTS ALLOWED!

Our Holly Home Christmas morning!

Ilene and Morgan graced us with their jovial presence and joined in the spirit of giving and receiving! Oliver (Calvin too) received a Batman shirt from the newlyweds! Thanks guys for all the fantastic gifts! You spoiled us like usual!

Oliver on his new ride! We bought this retro Radio Flyer bike in Oregon while we were visiting there for the Thanksgiving Holiday. He rode it in the store, we bought it and then stowed it away in the shed after returning home for safe keeping until Christmas. I was thinking we could get away with saying it was from Santa until one day...... I heard the boys in the next room talking about their bikes. It goes something like this; "Oliver, let's go ride our bikes," Calvin says "I can't Calvin, my bike is hiding in the shed," Oliver confesses in his sweet two year old voice. I couldn't believe my ears! He's two, he's not suppose to have a better memory than me! Santa has got to get smarter!

3 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us!! I am glad you all had a good day.

Jenn Mobbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bastian's said...

I LOVE that trike! Oliver looks so cute on it. His face in the pecking order picture just kills me, poor guy-and without his pants! We are glad you had such a great Christmas! Wish we could have spent it with you!! We love you!