Monday, March 16, 2009

We want to see you!


The video phone is the flagship product for our business. We have a couple and yes we really want everyone of our friends and especially everyone in the family to have one too. Please give me a call or get one on my website, www.directsuccess.acnrep.com. This phone is bringing families closer. This thing is awesome.
Everybody needs to watch The Celebrity Apprentice this Sunday night at 9pm pacific time on NBC. Our business and particularly this phone is going to be featured. Our business is expected grow 4-500% in the months following this prime time event. Check it out everybody.
We are very excited.

4 comments:

Moore Family said...

Hey I just tried to access the website and nothing comes up. So I just typed in Direct Success and the I wasn't sure which company was yours. This looks like a great way to keep families in touch (but now I have to get out of my pj's). I'm not sure we will get Celebrity Apprentice here but we will be on the lookout!

Moore Family said...

OK I just found it typing in ACN but we will wait to sign up under you.

Bastian Duo said...

Thanks for the "hook" up. Hope to see you all soon!!

Bastian Duo said...

Hope all is well with you guys, haven't heard from you in awhile. Miss you tons, maybe we will make a trip to Cali to visit soon. Always thinking of you.