Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN



Happy Birthday Ryan!!
We feel horrible that we didn't get to say it in person today. By the time we actually settled down it was pretty darn late tonight. We love you so much and are so thankful that you are a part of our lives. We can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!! Hope you had a terrific day.




The beautiful couple. Cliche I know, but true.




St. George, UT



If I could, I'd be delivering one of these for you on your birthday.



Winnemucca

We've enjoyed many trips, many adventures, yet the best are yet to come my friend.



In the earlier days of becoming best friends.



I guess I hadn't realized yet that Ryan was always up for a "gun show"

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Friends, food and fun...all the best things to be reminded of on a birthday. J-P you are right, every day is exhibition day for Ry Ry. No one knows how to display the 'guns' like Ryan---'cept maybe Pumping Iron Paxton.
Love you Ryan! Here's to years and years of being surrounded by all the things you love!

The Bastian's said...

Hey you guys. Thanks so much for the kind words and pictures(for me and Whit). Im such a duffer, I havent been on the blog for a bit and didnt see your post till now. Thanks for the love.