Monday, December 28, 2009

John's Carribean Home

This area I call the lounge. J-P and I spent almost every night there before we retired, reading and talking. It's quite pleasant.
I decorated for Christmas before we left. Down there, they have Norfolk trees to trim. Very different from the Douglas Fir we host at our home. You can't really hang anything heavy on them.

Calvin and Oliver's pets hiding in the wine rack. Those two are "good years."


This is the lovely room we bunked in. My favorite part of the room is having my own vanity. It's real fancy.




If any of you are wondering why I'm taking pictures of the house, well when you are a mom, you spend alot of time indoors, even on vaction. Especially when J-P worked a couple of days. It's hard to go to the beach with two wild boys and a baby. Can't care for a baby and safely watch the boys in the water. So I thought I would capture where we always stay when we go down to Grandpa's.



No comments: