Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grand Canyon Ride

This was 0ur second annual street ride. I rode Scott's Honda 750 as the V-Max had blown out its carbs. I had Scott's bike in L.A. to get it running for him. Well it ran great on that trip but for some reason I think his Honda will need another going through. I don't think it has run once since. Eh Scott? I was and still am thankful that he let me ride it. I rode it up from L.A. to Hurricane, UT. where I met the other three and we rode through Zions park (awesome) and on to the Grand Canyon. It was great seeing the Eliminator out on the road. Ryan rode his Harley Dyna Glide that was once his father in law's. Of course Aaron is on old faithful, 1998 Honda Shadow 750. I felt a bit out of place that year not riding a black bike. It was a great trip.






2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Those are some sexy men!! I am so glad to be realated and married to such head turners!

The Bastian's said...

Love that memory lane.Thanks.
-Ryan