Sunday, January 27, 2008

Is that Jesus?

Today Christi and I spoke in sacrament meeting. Needless to say it was truly a work out keeping the kids in check. Christi spoke first. As she went up to speak, the bishop was addressing the congregation. Calvin asked me in not so quiet a voice, "Is that Jesus?" I responded "No" He proceeded to ask me "Where is Jesus?" I told him that he was in heaven waiting to be with us again. Calvin said he wanted to see him now. He said he wanted to see a picture of him now. I told him that I would show him a picture after the meeting. He didn't wait, he looked around and found a picture in the bulletin. It was a picture of Christ sitting with children on his lap and surrounding him.


2 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

I'm sure that was a great meeting - I would have loved to have heard your talks. I completely understand church work-outs. Those are great pics of Pres. Hinckley. He is truly going to be missed, but what a great time for him, eh?

The Bastian's said...

This type of behavior reflects well on his parents. You got a good kid there!