Thursday, August 13, 2009


BIRTH Day!

Tonight the boys and I read a book about a woman that births a baby. It shows a picture of the umbilical cord and how it's still attached to the baby and the mommy. Oliver wants to touch Baby Cosette's (by the way....this is the baby's name) umbilical cord and was concerned how one would cut it off and how it turned into a belly-button. Calvin then asks me if it was going to hurt when I pushed the baby out. "Yes Calvin." Calvin asks again, "The worst pain you ever felt?" "Yes! Pain so unbearable, it's a good thing I get a beautiful present at the end of it......like you and Oliver and baby Cosette to come. The best things that ever happened to me besides marrying your Daddy!" That must have been a good answer because he stopped asking questions.

No comments: