Sunday, April 18, 2010

Morgans Birthday!

Morgan had his birthday back on the first of April. We celebrated by making him a triple layer German Chocolate cake entirely from scratch.  It was like an four hour affair including the baking time. Well worth it of course and the taste is nothing like you get from a box.

  The kids like celebrating anything, but Morgan is considered their best friend/favorite uncle. So celebrating his birthday was a real treat. However, they weren't too keen on the cake. I think they get hung-up on the cocnut and nuts. Don't blame them though, I was the same way when I was a child.
We love you Morgan and so glad that you are apart of our lives. We hope that you enjoyed your birthday with us!

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Brava Christi--that is a gorgeous cake! Wish we were there to celebrate & try it out.

Whitings said...

I'm impressed! I haven't made a cake from scratch since living at home it tasted terrible so i've never tried again. Go Christi!