Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter is kind of funny for us because we have started an unusual tradition. That is, when the big beastie comes for a visit, he leaves his treats outside for the wee lads. It started when Calvin was two and was afraid of the Easter bunny coming inside our house. Now when Easter morn dawns, they run outside looking for their baskets, well buckets in this case. Next year, I think we will hide everything outside and they will hunt for it all. Weather permitting of course.

The kid's great aunt Gail always sends great stuff for the holidays and this easter she sent fun masks.

 
Maybe a litte scary.

 
Ilene and I pulled out some glitter (girls will be girls) during the easter egg painting extravaganza. If you give your activity a name, it just sounds so much cooler. And believe you me, it was. Mine is the purple one, it's like a disco ball! I know, I'm a SUPER FREAK!

 
It is always a blast when Ilene and Morgan come over. They bring their jolly spirits and it promises memorable times.

4 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Love the disco eggs!! The Easter Bunny always filled our baskets outside as well as hid the eggs outside...no matter if it was raining. Glad that you all are doing well. Hope to see you soon! Love that little girl....Can't wait to meet her.

Ryan and Whit said...

I remember the outside hunts being my favorite too. We only did it weather permitting though. Glad you guys had a great Easter!

Jenn Mobbs said...

Look at Cosette's thighs. I want to squish them!! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter too!!

julib said...

That little girl is so gorgeous! I love her already! And I miss her MOTHER! Are you back in your house? Are you comin to Utah this summer? Lets chat.