Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween!


Beware: the visual contents that you are about to see might frighten certain sensitive individuals. Viewer discretion is advised.




 Okay not this one...... the next one and so on. This will be the pumpkin we carve tomorrow along with some others. Coming soon to our blog!


Meet Girdy, our resident witch! She has a mean cackle and it can be heard echoing the streets of our neighborhood at night when she flies around checking to see if any of the children are out of there beds. If they are, she scares them in! As legend has it, that is.

 

 Meet our creepy crawly spiders.  Not scared? Well J-P and I were one night when we were finished watching a movie in our living room. We had the lights on thank goodness while we were talking and staring at the slider window when this HUGE spider went crawling FAST up the curtains.We have never seen one this big before. Even J-P was alarmed. He said, "What do I get, the shot gun?" It was so unerving that we got the vacuum and sucked it up with the longest extension after a few good screams and shrieks! From J-P of course, okay fine, it was from me! I was so freaked out that when we went to bed all I could think about was spiders crawling every which way. I searched the sheets, the curtains, under the bed......I wasn't taking any chances.
We left the vacuum outside that night!


 Okay this isn't scary either, it's our front door



2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Spiders creap me out. I have been known to jump out of the bed at night screaming because I think that spiders are crawling on me. Dan doesn't think to highly of me those nights. Glad that you left the vacuum outside! Love the decor!

Moore Family said...

Good thing you weren't watching "Arachnophobia" when the spider showed up! I couldn't turn on a lamp or take a shower without for years without checking for spiders after that movie. Healthy fear of spiders is good after Sid's black widow bite. Great work--Super Scary post :0)

Look forward to the carved pumpkins!