Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Carving pumpkins before the big scary night!
I just watch and sort the seeds so I can bake them with salt and butter. 
The witch, a lady bug and jungle clone troopers. Costumes were exceptionally easy this year, Calvin wore his pajamas and Oliver wore everything he owned that was camo.


Oliver had a costume parade at his preschool. When he was the only one on stage, he sprinted across and didn't stop for anyone to ogle at him. Apparently he doesn't like the lime light unlike his brother. This is me trying to be creative and paint he's face to look like a Jungle Clone Trooper. I had five minutes to do it and Oliver is such a good sport he just went with it. Afterwards, when I picked up Calvin from his school he said,"Oliver you look awful!" Well that pretty much sums it up. Nobody wanted their face painted after that, I was fired.



                              Hand me down from Aunt and Uncle Crazy, it was Mables.
It was so perfect! Cute as a bug.



Lady bug stretches before the candy walk


Lady Bug at attention

Lady Bug crawling up J-P's leg






Just a day in the life of Oliver. 







I love this picture immesenly because it makes me think of when I was just a babe in my father's arms in his farm truck. I love and miss you Dad!

2 comments:

Jen B said...

I think you did a great job on the makeup! Cosette is one cute BUG!

Moore Family said...

You could be that babe in the truck. I am a firm believer that generations overlap each other in the time spectrum. This is beautiful proof that history repeats itself. Dad is still nearby holding you up and looking at you with adoration.

You are a pretty witch; love Oliver relaxing in the fall leaves; and Cosette is the cutest bug ever; and Calvin wins the award for creativity by using things around the house. What did J-P dress up as?