Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rowen Cruz


 I never officially announced Rowen's birth on my blog so I am doing it now.
I went to visit the newest member of the Compton family and I am reporting that he is the sweetest thing. He is a very good baby and I never had it that good for my first, but I guess some girls have all the luck:)!


 He hardly cried except for when he had to relieve himself or when he wanted something to eat.


Aunty Athlyn with Rowen



 We had so much fun as sisters! We talked, laughed, watched movies, shopped, ate chocolate and ate chocolate. It fed our sister souls.

4 comments:

Moore Family said...

Wish we could have all been there for your sisters "retreat." You all look so pretty!!

The Comptons said...

I just wanted to share that Mr. Rowen has learned how to cry. He can't stand being left alone.... I do miss having you here. As soon as one of us gets a job :) we want to come visit you.

The Comptons said...

I realized after I posted the comment above that it kinda sounded bad. I don't leave him alone.. I just mean I can't leave the room :)

Jen B said...

Ya'all look so good! Sisters make the sould happy. We should do a sisters retreat this summer when Katherine and Steve drop off Trevor.