Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling Sick?

 We have all been hit with strep! It has been Macy mayhem, with little relief to speak of.  Calvin, Oliver and J-P all came down with strep.  Two weeks later Oliver and J-P got it again sending us all to the doctor. We discovered strep growing in Cosette's ears and finally, I got hit with it, and knocked me down in bed for almost three days. I have risen from the dead since then and everyone is on the mend now.  Nothing like a sickness that can renew your zing for living!  I am still behind on laundry and many other things.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Yikes!!! My family had Strep too...I was no where near them for a few weeks! Hope you all get well soon and stay that way!!

Ryan and Whit said...

Sorry you have been sick. We have had the flu at our house, no one was missed. Hope you're all feeling better!!