Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mt HooDoo


It was so cold, I mean in the teens. I think 15 to be exact.
I've kept my Dad's down, ski jacket and love wearing it. It makes me feel closer to him since his death many years ago.



The ski lift that I slipped off. It was so icy. I wasn't hurt thank goodness. 


J-P was a good sport playing ski instructor.  Very patient. He taught me how to ski when we met when I was 18.  I worked up at Sundance. I was a hostess in the Tree Room and employees skied for free.


What a view, huh?


Our little skier to be..


Hey how did this get in here? Just kidding, I just can't get enough of her!

3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Sweet jacket....I think that it is totally in style!

Moore Family said...

You look too darn cute! Where did you go skiing? Everyone falls getting off the ski lift for the first time, you laugh a long time after you get up and out of the way. Glad nothing was broken. Looks like a fun day out.

Jen B said...

You do look cute! I love skiing, its been toooo many years. I took a class as BSU and loved it. Cossette looks like Athlyn in that picture!