Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Poopy Eclipse

What a night!!! Christi made the best split pea soup. Harmless you'd think when it comes to front teeth. Mid bowl I loose my right front tooth! It was only a crown but never the less it set me in a less than pleasant place.


A short time later we all went out to look at the lunar eclipse. Sorry, I failed to get a picture of it. While we were watching the eclipse we realized that Oliver was still in the house. Upon checking we found. . . .

No not this, though this would be nice. But.....



This! Well it was worse, this is mostly picked up. He had been running around in what Christi chose to call "diaper free time". While we enjoyed the eclipse he enjoyed pooping on our carpet.
It wasn't pleasant. Thanks again Ilene for helping with that one.



On a lighter note, Oliver really enjoys reading.


The boys managed to talk Mommy into getting into the toddler bed with with them for the last couple of Lullabies. That never turns out peaceful. But it is always cute.



6 comments:

Jewels said...

Hey there! Jewels here - found your blog from Whitney and Ryan's blog. I was so touched that you guys wanted us to come to Moab! Whitney extended the invite to us last night and I accepted...only to find out that Cody has a convention thing the first weekend in April when you guys are going. Lame! Of course, you could always move your trip to another weekend, right? Just so two total strangers can join you?

Your kids are so cute, hope you don't mind that I looked around!

The Bastian's said...

LOL, love the smile JP!! Ryan has done that twice, I wish now more than ever that I had taken pictures of my hill-billy husband... I love your posts!

Bastian Duo said...

Oh, my gosh! We didn't even know that you had a cap in the front. Nice picture, your smile is well.....beautiful. It sounds like you had a "crappy" night.

Jen B said...

One of the things you are never told when you have children is that such small amounts of poop can do so much damage and smell do bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, very sorry, my first reaction every time that has happen to me is that I scream. It seems to help!:)

Heidi said...

We've had too many "poop" incidences in our home! Besides the carpet, which actually Christi was there to clean up after Sebastian on one of those occasions(thank you), we've had too many in the bathtub. Sidney will be bathing with Sebastian and then we'll hear a scream and come running to find some floaties in the tub. :)

Justin said...

This is so funny!!! The same thing happened to us just recently. Andrew had a diaper rash so I (Katya) decided to give him some naked-bum time to air him out to help his diaper rash (and that was right after changing a poopy diaper). So after like 5 minutes I heard him cry (and I was watching him so I don't know how I missed that) but he pooped all over the carpet in his room and got all upset that he got in his own poop. It was all over the carpet and him (good thing he was half naked). I had to scrub the carpet forever to get it out!!!