Sunday, March 28, 2010

Early Easter Bunny Pictures

We have a dear friend, who raises rabbits. So how much better would early Easter pictures be with a wee beastie? Fantastic!

 

Just when I think we can take a decent family picture....., I really don't expect any thing less from these characters.

 

My good reverent little boy.

  Then he'd had enough. He turned into sassy pant's Oliver. How do you like his bangs? He's own style. He told me when I found him with the scissors that he was just cutting the long pieces.

4 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Oliver cracks me up!!! Such a beautiful family!

Ryan and Whit said...

Love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Moore Family said...

The white picket fence photos are so cute! And yep it's not childhood unless you give yourself a haircut (or your sister's hair---sorry Christi!)

Whitings said...

I love the rabbit. I always thought it would be fun to get one on Easter, way to go.