Sunday, February 13, 2011

KuKu for CoCo!


 CoCo has a way with bringing a smile to everyones face here at the Macy residence.



Melts her Daddy's heart with her warm hugs


 Sorry, you have to tilt your head, my new camera isn't compatible with my computer, allowing rotation? Yes it's strange and annoying. Anyway, she keeps me smiling with her ways when the boys are at school and it's only us girls.




She definitely has that Bastian funny bone and loves to wear anything silly if she can get a laugh!



She even cracks herself up!
Heidi made the skirt she is wearing


J-P tells me often how much she is like me...... we're just a couple of goofy girls. Ilene should be added to that sentence:)


All dressed for church with a pretty bow in her hair from Heidi and the blanket behind her was made by her as well. You are so talented Heidi! Thank you.



She loves Ammon and I will find her quite frequently with him. He's good company.


Ammon is probably the only one in the family who doesn't smile uncontrollably when she is around. But at least he puts up with her and doesn't try to duck-out when she comes around. He's a good pooch.

5 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Really how could you not get a huge smile from looking at that precious beauty!!! Love to see her personality!! Those glasses are SMASHING!!

Jen B said...

I couldn't help but smile looking at Coco! Love all the facial expressions, what a hoot.

Ryan and Whit said...

I fell in love with her when you were in Utah! Such a cool little girl! Ryan and I both think she looks like her Mom. She is beautiful.

The Comptons said...

I'm ku ku for Coco! I miss watching her grow, she probably doesn't remember me :( she is such a doll! Her tu tu is too cute!

Moore Family said...

It is so fun to see Coco's antics and laughing. She's certainly a mix of mini you and Ilene. I love it that Heidi has made so many things for her.