Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

We went to our South African friend's (Claire&Gary) neighborhood!
It was like a block party, there was masses of people tricking for treats!



This night, Oliver decided he wanted to wear his Batman pajamas and his Firemen boots. Earlier he had his Dark Vader mask on. I let him make his own decisions when it comes to things like this, it's just easier and makes everyone happy!


Calvin was a Cowboy! He talks about his new boots and how he wishes that he could show Paxton!

Here is the whole scary clan, well actually they're all so cute!
Isn't Halloween so fun!

Clarie and I were the only festive ones who dressed up. However, I was so bummed.....I was a witch and my hat came up missing. It was in the car on the way there and then it mysteriously dissppeared? Maybe some Halloween ghost stole it from me!!! Well I find out later, as we drove off our friends found it under our car! What is a witch without her hat?

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

The big smiles on the boys faces are priceless. Love the cstume Christi....JP now costume...Oh, wait you were the dog walker.

The Bastian's said...

Love the costumes, even without the witch hat you look great Christi! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!