Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Special Child

At preschool, they have "Special Child" which allows the parents to create a collage that tells a story of their child's life. After creating the collage, I realized, "Hey, this kid has a pretty- darn good life!" Aside from the collage, Calvin is a unique child in the sense he is so sensitive. He feels everyone's feelings around him. I think at times it's overwhelming for him and he doesn't know how to handle it. It can't be easy being so small and having so much emotion. I need to find the appropriate outlet for him. Where he can express his feelings. Wow! Is this my child or what?

4 comments:

julib said...

Is this Christi writing? I would say I agree with that statement if it is. He looks so much like you too! Cute pics! Your boys are darling in every one! What is up with it being called "special child" though. That makes them sound off, doesn't it? Oh and P.S. when you were witch hats it makes the rest of us feel even more short next to you!!

Bastian Duo said...

Calvin is one lucky kid to have parents that are so cool! He likes all the right things.....motorcycles and trucks.

The Bastian's said...

I agree with Dan and Sarah, Calvin is one lucky kid to have such cool parents! Love the pictures, we need more with our boys together. Paxton asks about going to California almost every day to see Calvin. We miss you guys

Moore Family said...

You did a great job on Calvin's collage--- he does have a darn good life! So glad I got to see Calvin's cute little personality this past month. Loved his pink Castle cake. He was so proud of it that he couldn't bear me eating a slice...so I have to confess I snuck a piece at 3 am when I couldn't sleep. (It was yummy!)