Saturday, November 15, 2008

Signal Peak

Morgan and I took off in the Jeep today to find the top of Signal Peak.

Unfortunately we did not quite make it to the top. Though the trail was simple, not challenging it was beautiful. It turns out that Monday on Fordyce took a greater toll than I first realized. This time my tranny was leaking all over and my rear axle was wrapping up. I drove the trail in reverse for about a half mile to settle it back into place but had to stop the ascent.

This is when we decided to take a walk off the trail a ways and pull out the guns. Morgan had his 40 cal. Glok which was a blast to shoot. I of course brought the big gun; a $40 air pellet pistol that looks very real!

We are both shooting his Glok in these pics.

Yes, Morgan definitely knows what he is doing. I am willing to learn.

The Jeep had not problems coming back down the hill. Its begging me for some real attention soon.

I really do love the country up here! It makes me thankfull to be alive.

5 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Listen Butthole, you go wheelin one more time whithout me I'm going to punch you in the ear.

The Bastian's said...

Uh, hard to follow that comment(still crying from laghter),but pretty cool run. Way to brake in the new guy. How about Prichits Canyon in the spring?

The Bastian's said...

Woops sorry for the spelling, Im pretty sure its laughter,break and Pritchett!

Bastian Duo said...

I just want you to know that this is the funnyness that I live with each day! If only you lived closer......

MACYS said...

I want that funnyness. I like that funnyness. Dan your so funny.

Heck yeah, Ryan you know just what to say to push my buttons. Pritchetts and Behind the Rocks this spring!