Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Potty Training

I didn't know you could have two full moons!

Calvin is schooling Oliver here. "This is how you do it Oliver," Calvin says. Besides, who needs a potty when you have a perfectly good tree to pee on!


We ran out of diapers one day and I didn't want to run out to the store, so I told him no more diapers! Since Monday he has had just one accident in his pants. Luckily, it was only #1. He's still wearing diapers at night for now. But I am so proud of him, it was a lot harder and more expensive(rewards) to teach Cal! I'm waiting for the regression, it can't be this easy!

5 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

Cool! I keep putting Alex on the potty and she has no interest. I can't wait for the day!!

Bastian Duo said...

Them are some good looking hams! I hope that it works! Lucky for you...no more diapers!

The Bastian's said...

What a good kid, he is so grown up. Good thing he has Cal to show him the ropes!

Moore Family said...

Great blackmail picture for when they are teens....
I love Oliver's expression on the potty chair: "um can I have some privacy here!"

Moore Family said...

Oh and you just need to give him a motorcyle magazine to read and a helmet to wear while he's in the driver's seat there and he'll never regress.