Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bear River

Christi went away to girls camp while I was still in the thick of training with the new company.
Needless to say I received much help. The first day Ilene watched the kids in the morning, thanks again Leener, and Brent took afternoon duty. I got home early enough to join in on the fun of going to the river. Brent showed us a neat place on the Bear river. The boys loved it!





The water was chilly but we probably lasted a good 45 minutes in it before we all got cold.

3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Great pictures of the boys! It looks like they had a blast. What a dad!

The Bastian's said...

I agree, what a dad!

Moore Family said...

That's 44 minutes more than I would have lasted! Jenn took us to swim at 6 am at Barton Creek in Austin after a morning run. And I had purple lips and raspberry goosebumps after a minute.

Love the photos!