Saturday, July 19, 2008

Church Ball


This year I have made an effort to be at least a little more active. I played church basketball for a couple of months in the winter and just finished up with church softball. It was fun to get out and stretch the legs.

The boys enjoyed playing during our games. They had no problem finding other little friends to stay occupied.

This particular game was the semi finals in the end of season tournament. We lost but I managed to get an in field home run. Deep center. Pretty much the highlight of my season.


3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

You look like a true fielder!

The Bastian's said...

It's so cool that your playing sports. Just makes me jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!

Moore Family said...

Best way to spend the summer. We cheered on Dan a few summers ago. Wish we could have seen you play mvp.