Friday, July 18, 2008

Fourth of July

Not exactly the most exciting day, I guess we feel the kids are still young enough that a couple of sparklers will give the desired effect.

We were invited to our friend's the Leathams for an afternoon bar-b-que

Oliver tends to find any bucket of water he can and dip his head and then just get in. He found the barrel used for the apple bobbing.
I'm the most spirited guy in the world. You just wouldn't believe.

Chiristi going head to head against our hostess. Who do you think won?
Christi got pushed around a bit.

My wife is so beautiful!

3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

HA! I love the sparklers, you truely are the spark in your family. What a fun 4th, I haven't bobed for apples since I was a kid. Is your training over? Are you a window expert now?

The Bastian's said...

LOL! You look like the most spirited guy in the world! Glad you guys had a good holiday and your right, Christi is BEAUTIFUL!!

Moore Family said...

No doubt about it--Christi you are amazingly pretty! And I'm impressed you'd attempt apple bobbing. JP you just needed a cheerleader skirt with those sparklers....you've got spirit yes you do!