Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!


Today was Oliver's 2nd Birthday! Happy Birthday buddy!! We love you so much.

Here I just asked Oliver how old he is and at first he held up one finger and said one, I corrected him by saying no, then he said "two" and tried to figure out what to do with his fingers. Too cute

Grandma was here helping for the almost the entire week, she met me with the boys for a little treat.

They both were very distracted by the fire truck and firemen that pulled up.



Two years old and all tatooed up. He's quite the tough guy.

3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Time fly's when you are having fun!

The Bastian's said...

I can't believe he is so big! Happy Birthday Oliver! Hope your all having fun!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I shouldn't be surprised by that at all but in truth, I am. Happy Birthday mom and dad:)