Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Girl!

Cosette is now five months and is the apple of everyone's eye.

She is clearly not my baby!:) One marked difference that I can already tell between raising a girl versus boys is that this girl can sit content on my lap. The boys needed to be bounced, rocked or stimulated in some shape or form. I like that she is very comfortable in my arms and doesn't fuss for more. Cosette is a very good baby.

  Just look at the way she folds her hands, such a little lady. Cosette is 80% for height, 60% for weight and 90% for her head size. She is rolling around in circles, smiles bright at everyone and loves attention from her brothers. They can entertain her for hours, well moments at this point.

  Her hair is starting to sprout on top.

 
Kids at play. This is where we are dwelling at the moment. This is our kitchen/office and playroom.

4 comments:

Moore Family said...

That first picture of you looking up--you have mom's beautiful eyes and cheekbones! You look fantastic! And Cosette is so cute with those rosy cheeks. It is so nice to have a cuddly girl after active boys. Enjoy it!

Bastian Duo said...

Love those beautiful baby blue eyes. Both of you are stunning!!!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I wish I could kiss Cosette's cheeks. She is so cute. I am so glad that she is a good baby for you & can tell you it's not a girl/boy thing. Alex was perfect and like you explain Cosette. Malia, not so much.

Jen B said...

Cosette is soooo darling. Your kids all look very similar, but I wouldn'nt say they stronly favor either one of you. They are a good combo of both. Genetics are fun aren't they? I love the pic with JP and the kids reading a book, priceless.