Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two down

I pulled this one out! It wasn't as gratifying as I thought it would be. Calvin told me to put some string around it and I did. I pulled it without him knowing and it just popped out. We couldn't find the tooth at first and then I thought to look in my pocket and there it was. Crazy, how that happens.

The tooth fairy was very generous. My tooth fairy when I was a kid was never around unless Aunt Sharon was in town. I have heard that when children start to loose their first teeth it means they are ready for school. Calvin got into the Charter School that I really wanted him to attend. He starts kindergarten this fall. Can't believe my baby is going off to school.

1 comment:

Jenn Mobbs said...

When did our boys get so big? Boston isn't too far behind. No loose tooth yet but the dentist told me it will happen soon. What did the tooth fairy leave?