Sunday, March 21, 2010

Falling Teeth

Calvin had lost so many teeth that when he told me he had another loose tooth, I thought, "What is wrong with you, now?" To my relief, I found out this was normal.

  Calvin was really gentle with his loose tooth. It drove us all mad, because we just wanted to yank it out. It was loose for at least two weeks before it just fell out. 

  He was really excited about loosing his tooth. He didn't want to give it up to the tooth fairy at first. He thought it would be more fun to have a tooth collection until the money came.

1 comment:

Ryan and Whit said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe the boys are getting so big. I thought it was really early when I read this post, Calvin losing his tooth, but I got home from work the other day and Paxton has a loose one too. I would have wondered if it was normal too until I saw this post! We love you guys!