Saturday, March 6, 2010

Positive Note

Despite all the stress and drama that feels so overwhelming lately, there is something wonderful that has happened. Last Sunday we were asked to sing "I'm a Child of God" and Calvin in front of the whole congregation at church sang the first verse of all by himself. J-P and I sang the second verse and then all four of us sang the third. I admire Calvin for being so brave. That takes a-lot of guts for an adult to get up and sing in front of people. I'm blushing with pride.

3 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

Way to go Calvin! I wish we could have been there!

The Bastian's said...

That is awesome! I wish we could have been there too!

Jen B said...

That is wonderful! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Christi. You love to perform, it just comes naturally to him!:) It's moments like those that you wish you had it video taped and could watch it over and over again!